We are pleased to introduce the new Twisted Messes RDA V2 Squared is now available in the UK. Nearly eight months of R&D went into this project by Twisted Messes & Jay-bo Designs.
The Twisted Messes RDA V2 Squared features a two-post design with 4 individual post holes. Each post hole is 2.8mm in diameter accommodating any build you can throw at it.
The split-post design allows for a dramatic increase in coil installation versatility.
Each package contains: One assembled atomiser, one high-quality 1.5mm hex-driver, one extra black AFC ring, one extra RADEL drip tip, 4 extra hex screws, one 510 drip tip adapter, 4 extra o-rings
Split post design allowing coil installation into the centre, far sides or via the standard method.
- Negative post milled into the deck
- Deck is 22mm
- Four individual 2.8mm post holes
- Clamp style posts with flat bottomed screws for better connection (thanks to JayBo)
- 5.5mm juice well
- Stainless Steel throughout the RDA (except contact pin)
- The black Drip Tip is not delrin. It is RADEL, a high-temperature plastic with a slightly lower melting point than PEEK
- Square air-holes, cut via electricity
- All PEEK insulators
- Gold plated brass contact pin
- Three 3x3mm adjustable square air-holes, with a single coil airflow option on the inner barrel (smallest option is one air-hole open, in both single and dual mode)
Warning: Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!