asMODus Colossal 80W 18650 Mod (With Free Samsung 25R)
Asmodus’ new compact single 18650 mod with improved touch screen control is their smallest 18650 device to date.
The Colossal features an advanced GX-80HUT-V2 chipset with a new and improved user interface and touch screen control. Unlike the models of the Minikin line, the Colossal is the first mod that has multiple options for unlocking the screen, with the user being able to choose between unlocking the screen by either swiping down or triple tapping the screen, making the Colossal easy to use and much more user friendly.
Unlocking the device is as easy a single swipe down and cycling through firing modes is done by simply swiping left or right when the screen is unlocked, making adjusting the performance of your device on the fly quicker than ever. The Colossal features a full firing mode suite, including variable voltage, their renowned curve mode, temperature control presets for Ni200 nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel as well as adjustable TCR and TFR modes. Unlike other devices that only support SS316, Asmodus have also included modes for SS317 and SS304, making the Colossal just as adaptable as it is tiny!
The innovation does not stop there. The Colossal also utilizes an asMODus developed “battery safe connection” on the positive battery port which provides a safer, more secure connection by encasing the port with a plastic rim which forces the battery to stay in place. Worrying about disconnecting batteries are a thing of the past! A USB port (for firmware updating) has been implemented as well to ensure that your mod is always up to date.
- Dimensions: 76mm x 25mm x 40mm
- Powered by the GX 80 HUT v2 chip
- Requires an 18650 sized battery (Included Samsung 25R)
- Acceptable resistance range: 0.1 – 3.0 ohm
- Output power range: (power mode): 5.0 – 80.0 watts
- Output power range (temperature control mode): 5.0 – 60.0 watts
- Maximum power output: 7.5 volts
- Maximum output current: 35.0 vamps
- Input voltage range: 3.2 – 4.2 volts
- Working current of the display screen: 25mA
- Standby working current: <350uA
- Firing cut off timer: 10 seconds
- Standby time 18 seconds
- Work efficiency: 94%
- Positive contact protector
The Asmodus Colossal 80W Box Mod comes simply boxed with a USB cable and a user manual.